Casual (on-call) School Cleaner
Moggill State School is currently seeking casual on-call school cleaners for general housekeeping and cleaning duties. You will be working in a team but responsible for a range of different areas throughout the school which could consist of classrooms, toilets, bathrooms, offices and outside areas. We are ideally looking for candidates local to the Moggill Area.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties - this will vary depending on what is required.
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job. Please note that work will include bending, lifting and cleaning across the large campus.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferable but not essential.
- We are looking for reliable, hardworking and trustworthy individuals who have good attention to detail, can work independently, and take pride in their work.
- Must have a Blue Card or be willing to get one.
What's on offer:
- An attractive hourly salary.
- Flexible working hours (hours are generally between 4:00am to 8:00am and 2:00pm to 5:00pm).
How to apply:
Please refer to the Cleaner Role Description (PDF, 441KB) and email your resume to Business Manager, Janelle
Speare (email@example.com). Applications must be received by email only. Only suitable applicants will be contacted if hours become available.