Looking to enrol your child in Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)?
Register via OSHC or the online booking system or complete the Enrolment Form.
For more information, please refer to the Family Handbook.
Before School Care 6:15am – 9am
After School Care 3pm – 6:15pm
Vacation Care (school holidays) 6:15am – 6:15pm
The service is open Monday to Friday. Due to insurance implications, staff will not accept children outside the hours listed above. The service is closed on public Holidays and between the Christmas and New Year period. Staff work on a roster to ensure an adequate ratio of adults to children at all times, 1 staff member to 15 children.
An Enrolment Form is to be completed by each family prior to commencement of OSHC. Forms can be accessed via Moggill State School Website or alternatively from the OSHC Service.
Outside School Hours Care Fees:
- Before School Care - $13.00 per child (includes breakfast)
- After School Care - $20.00 (includes afternoon tea)
Vacation Care is offered through the school holidays. Please contact OSHC on 07 3202 5599 to make an enquiry.
- Opening Times: 6:15am – 6:15pm
- Vacation Care Fees: $49.00 per day (including all meals)
- Pupil Free Day: $49.00 (including all meals)
- Late Fee: Closing time of this Service is 6:15pm. Parents collecting their children after this time will incur a late fee of $1.00/minute/child.
Yearly Registration Fee- $20.00 non - refundable, per family, per year. This fee is used to purchase new resources.
All families need to complete the online assessment with Centrelink to qualify for CCS (Child Care Subsidy). Fees will be reduced according to your CCS% and hours of eligibility.
Telephone: (07) 3202 5599