The Moggill State School Parents & Citizens Association meets on the fourth Wednesday of every month (school holidays excluded) in the Resource Centre at 7pm.
The objectives of the association are:
- To promote the interests of the Moggill State School by endeavouring to bring about closer co-operation between the parents of the students attending the school, other citizens, the teachers at the school and the students;
- To foster community interest in educational matters;
- To raise funds to meet the lawful expenses of the Association and for the benefit of the students attending the school.
- To meet these objectives, the functions of the Association are:
- To foster community involvement
- To assist in providing for discussion of relevant topics
- To raise funds
- To plan social events
- To monitor Department educational policy and how it affects the quality of education in the school.
All parents are encouraged to attend P&C meetings. This is one way of finding out what is happening at the school and of having your opinion heard. The Principal presents a monthly report to the meeting and the parents have an excellent opportunity to learn about the activities in which their children are involved.
Looking to apply for membership of the P&C? Get the Application for P&C Executive Officer and Membership for 2021 here:
P&C Membership Form 2021
Officer Nomination Form 2021 (PDF, 153kb)
Code of Conduct Form
For any inquiries, please email the P&C Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org