School Master Plan Stage 1 is a new play area located between E-Block and the Hall - finalplan.
Thank you to our P&C Association and school community for the donation of $165,000 for the completion of Stage 1.
The school also fund a $50,000 outdoor learning space outside the main entry to the hall.
Map of classes 2021 (PDF, 206.53kb)
. This map outlines classrooms around our school grounds and current teachers for 2021.
The hall is a great asset for the Moggill and Bellbowrie communities. Members of our community are welcome to hire this facility for their use.
To hire the hall facility please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Purpose Sports/Tennis Courts
Members of our community
are welcome to hire this facility for their use. The hire times and costs are as follows.
To hire this sporting facility please email: email@example.com
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 4:15pm to
& Thursday – 4pm to 6pm
– 8am to 6pm
Wednesday, Friday – N/A
& Thursday – 4pm to 5pm
– 8am to 5pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 6:15pm to
& Thursday – 6pm to 9pm
– 6pm to 9pm
Wednesday, Friday – 5pm to 9pm
& Thursday – 5pm to 9pm
– 5pm to 9pm
(Halve these hire fees above for MSS families)
Facility Hire Requirements
Upon confirmation of hire approval, the following documentation may be required:
- Lease Agreement V2017
- Statement of Compliance
- COVID Industry Safety Plan or Workplace Health and Safety Plan with COVID requirements noted
- Completed COVID Checklist
- Certificate of Currency of Public Liability not less than $20m per occurance
- Certificate of Currency for Workers Compensation
- Staff Training, Certificiate, Qualifications, Blue Cards
- Attendance Register - required to be kept for 56 days from date of hire (as per COVID regulations)