- Obtain the enrolment pack from the Office or download our enrolment forms here: Enrolment Forms (click on Enrolment folder)
- Complete enrolment forms and return to Office (opening hours 7:45am to 3:30pm term time only)
- Attend Prep Information Day
- Attend Prep Interview
- Attend Prep Orientation Day
- Make a Prep appointment with Uniform Shop (dedicated open days for Preps)
- Class Allocations are distributed via email either at the end of the current school year or the week prior to school resuming
- Commence school - first bell 8:50am
Prep 2024 Enrolment
If your child is commencing Prep, we have a range of events for parents/caregivers and incoming students to attend.
Tour & Talk
We are hosting four Tour & Talks across the course of the year for any new families to attend, to find out what makes our school so great!
- Term 1; Wednesday 29 March 2023, 9:15am
- Term 2; Tuesday 20 June 2023, 4:00pm
- Term 3; Thursday 14 September 2023, 2:15pm
- Term 4; Friday 1 December 2023, 9:15am
You can register for any one of the Tour & Talk dates via the QR Code on the below flyer or by clicking on the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805084dafa82ea1f94-moggill?#/.
The following are dates related to Prep 2024 enrolment:
- Prep Information Evening - Thursday 12 October 2023, 6:30-7:30pm
- Prep Interviews - Monday 23 October 2023 - Friday 27 October 2023 (via booking link TBA)
- Prep Orientation Day - Friday 1 December 2023, 9:00-10:15am
- Prep Uniform Appointments - via booking link TBA
If you are unable to attend the above events or you want to find out more information, please contact our Admin Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3202 0444.
The Prep year provides a solid foundation in numeracy and literacy. The program caters for children turning five years old before 30 June during the year of enrolment.
To provide greater opportunity for individualised instruction and support, each Prep teacher is assisted by a Teacher Aide.
In Prep, students participate in specialist lessons in Music, Health and Physical Education; attend Assembly on a weekly basis and are included in Inter-house activities and other special events.
Key learning areas in the Prep year include:
- Health and Physical Education (HPE)
- The Arts
For more information related to the Curriculum, please refer to the Curriculum information on our website.
Early Years Calculator
To find out when your child can start kindy or school, please use the Early Years Calculator available from the Queensland Government - The Early Years Count website.
Information relating to our current Prep SRS can be found under Forms & Documents on our website: 2023
Prep SRS Information Letter